Friday, February 8, 2019

More Visionary Art from Jens Rusch

If you are at all connected to contempory Freemasonry, you are certain to have seen the artwork of Jens Rusch. It has justifiably gained much attention and praise, and he continues to be the most visionary and skilled artists to focus on Masonic themes.

 It's hard to get enough of Jens Rusches art, and and harder still too tear your eyes away from it when you start looking.

So when he contacted me the other day about some of his art that graces the blog page, I asked if I could do a post to highlight his work. He graciously sent me some samples to post. So, I am happily posting some of his wonderful Masonic Art.

I also took the opportunity to visit his website again today. I should note that for those brethren who are unaware of it, Jens also has some amazing non-masonic art.

Do yourself a favor, go check it out. I know he has some good opportunities available for you to own one of his pieces! You should!





Jens was born on April 26, 1950 in the fishing village of Neufeld/Dithmarschen, in Germany. He pursued craft vocational training from 1964 to 1967, and  studied under  the tutorship of Norman Rockwell and Robert Fawcett.

http://www.jens-rusch.de/index.php/Hauptseite

No comments: